Premium quality for an affordable price
Sleek, stylish and affordably priced, Aluminium Venetian Blinds are a lightweight and durable choice for your windows. These blinds offer excellent control of light, temperature and privacy, making them a practical choice for your home or office.
Aluminium Venetian Blinds are becoming increasingly popular
in modern homes and offices, as this material is easy to maintain and has a long lifespan. Aluminium is a non-corrosive material, which is protected by naturally occurring oxide film. Pretty much maintenance-free, this type of blind can easily withstand Australia’s harsh weather conditions without fading, peeling or warping. Aluminium is a highly durable material and is fairly resistant to possible damage or breakage. As a result, Aluminium Blinds are a great investment since they require little upkeep and rarely need replacing.
Another great benefit of aluminium
is that it is a reflective material, which can help you save money on your energy bills. Aluminium Blinds prevent light and heat from getting into your home during the warm summer months, reducing room temperatures and cooling costs. In addition to keeping your house cool, they can also help to heat your home during the winter. When closed, Aluminium Blinds will help to seal warmth inside to prevent heat escaping through the windows, which can help reduce heating bills.
Kwaliti Blinds range of Aluminium Blinds are available in a range of colours to suit your home, so you can choose a shade to suit your décor. Some of the most popular colour options include white or metallic shades for a sleek, contemporary appearance.
Why choose Aluminium Venetian Blinds?
Alumnium Venetian Blinds come in the following sizes
- 25mm Venetian – Pearl
- 25mm Venetian – Hammer
- 25mm/ 50mm Venetian – Plain
- 25mm/ 50mm Venetian – Perforated
- 25mm/ 50mm Venetian – Brushed
- 25mm/ 50mm Venetian – Aluwood (Wood Grain)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Use a premium quality (salt free) car wash liquid, mixed with water as per manufacturer’s directions and a soft cotton cloth to clean the entire unit.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, detergent based cleaners or solvent based cleaners such as scouring agents, dishwashing liquids, washing powders, thinners etc. as these can adversely affect the expected life of the product.
- Hard to reach areas may require the use of a soft nylon bristle.
- Dry unit with a soft cotton cloth or chamois.
- Use a lubricating spray for all moving parts especially hinges.
- Cleaning Intervals
|Mild||More than 10km from the beachfront||Every 6 months (minimum)|
|Marine||500m to 5km from the beachfront||Every 2 to 4 weeks (minimum)|
|Sever Marine||Within 500m of beachfront||Every week (minimum)|
The service we offer extends from measurement through to manufacture, installation and after sales service.