Woven Wood Blinds
Tranquil, peaceful window frames. East meets West when it comes to these beautiful roll-up woven blinds that are made from natural wood and bamboo products. Our Woven Blinds are eco-friendly, yet offer functionality and warmth too. With slats of bamboo or wood, they are a perfect blend of versatility and texture, making them ideal for any décor environment.
- CORDS, TAPES, HEAD AND BOTTON RAILS ARE COLOUR CO-ORDINATED
- MADE FROM NATURAL RESOURCES
- UP TO FIVE YEARS WARRANTY
Designed to roll from the bottom up, these woven blinds naturally diffuse light from outside to create a calming ambiance. It’s hard no to feel soothed and completely Zen with these blinds installed.
WOVEN BAMBOO BLINDS
- Made from Natural Materials
- Cords, Tapes, Head and Bottom Rails are Colour Co-ordinated
- Range: Woven Bamboo Wood, Woven Wood
- Sizes: Min-Max blind width: 900mm - 2400mm
- Min-Max blind height: 650mm - 3150mm
- Weave: Available as loosely woven and transparent to a more tightly woven product
- Safety: Child-Safe cord will break if pulled too hard
The Different Types of Woven Blinds Availible
Controlled lighting. Open views. Modern styles. Sleek design.
Fashionable textures, colours and fabrics. Inspired by the global trends in fabric, design, fashion and textiles, over a 100 different elegant fabrics.
Verticals are incredibly versatile.
These blinds can be fitted at all types of windows too, such as bays and sloping windows. They are the perfect choice for patio or French doors and with coordinating fabrics available in our Roller blinds range.
These woven blinds that we sell are 100% vegan-friendly. But you probably shouldn’t eat them
Tranquil, peaceful window frames. East meets West when it comes to these beautiful roll-up woven blinds that are made from natural wood and bamboo products.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Use a premium quality (salt free) car wash liquid, mixed with water as per manufacturer’s directions and a soft cotton cloth to clean the entire unit.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, detergent based cleaners or solvent based cleaners such as scouring agents, dishwashing liquids, washing powders, thinners etc. as these can adversely affect the expected life of the product.
- Hard to reach areas may require the use of a soft nylon bristle.
- Dry unit with a soft cotton cloth or chamois.
- Use a lubricating spray for all moving parts especially hinges.
- Cleaning Intervals
|Mild||More than 10km from the beachfront||Every 6 months (minimum)|
|Marine||500m to 5km from the beachfront||Every 2 to 4 weeks (minimum)|
|Sever Marine||Within 500m of beachfront||Every week (minimum)|
The service we offer extends from measurement through to manufacture, installation and after sales service.