Roller Shutter Doors
Industrial roller shutter doors consist of interlocking slats that form a continuous hinge along its entire length. This construction allows the curtain (shutter) to roll up or down from a revolving spring-loaded shaft barrel mounted onto steel support brackets.
A bottom rail or T-Section strengthens the curtain and allows for the fitment of handles and locking devices. The curtain is prevented from moving sideways by channel guides and end locks. The entire assembly is either bolted or welded to the building structure and the rolling mechanism is enclosed in a canopy hood.
The benefits of Specifying Roller Shutter Doors
- Allow the most effective use of space permit optimum use of the opening
- Custom manufactured to meet the specific requirements
- Practically effortless to operate due to the built-in counter balancing mechanism in every door
- Provides a secure closure of considerable strength o Durability, corrosion resistance and proven reliability
- Economical to install and maintain o Provide access control solutions
- Satisfy security needs as well as visibility and/or ventilation is required